vRoute is an AI Logistics Optimization Platform enabling end-to-end delivery management & full-stack transport management. The platform offers a range of tools: dyna...
- Paid • Proprietary
- Chrome OS
- Android Tablet
What is Abivin vRoute?
Abivin vRoute is an AI Logistics Optimization Platform that helps companies like FrieslandCampina, A.O.Smith, Saigon Newport Corporation, Coteccons,... save enterprises logistics costs, automate all manual processes, and improve Supply Chain Visibility. Our Transportation Management Module helps customers save costs by automating manual processes, but the key component that sets us apart from others is our proprietary Route Optimization Algorithms.
- Cost saver: Save 40% logistics costs of labor and fuels, with proven ROI.
- Complete integration: vRoute can be integrated seamlessly with any of your existing systems like ERP/TMS/WMS/DMS.
- Comprehensive solution: Optimize routes with one click, geo-track fleets in real-time, and digitize the end-to-end delivery process.
- Localized features: Resolve all business constraints uniquely for ASEAN markets such as bike/truck delivery, store locations, or time window.
- Web & Mobile System: A web-based app is designed for managers, and an easy-to-use mobile app is designed for deliverymen.
- Automated optimal routing: Our algorithm handles multiple business constraints including bike delivery, customer locations, load capacities, time window, driving preferences.
- Real-time dispatching: vRoute allows you to monitor real-time delivery progress anywhere, anytime, re-route automatically when there is a change request.
- Interactive Dashboard: Interactive dashboard with beautifully detailed reports about delivery progress, deliverymen's performance, and customers' stores.
Abivin vRoute Screenshots
Abivin vRoute Features
Abivin vRoute information
Comments and Reviews
- Big-Data Analytics Tools
Recent user activities on Abivin vRoute
- Maoholguin added Abivin vRoute as alternative(s) to DispatchTrack
- mjeffryes added Abivin vRoute as alternative(s) to HoodHub
- abivin edited Abivin vRoute
Before using Abivin vRoute, I had to manually draw up a delivery plan for a fleet of 5 trucks and 10 motorbikes. There were days when the number of order reaches 200 or more. It was so time-consuming. So what I like about this product are: – Ease of use: It made my job so much easier. Seriously, I just clicked 1 button and the route comes up in about 2 mins. – Great support: The server failed 2 or 3 times in the last couple of months, and I have to call the support team from Abivin. They handled the situation very well and fixed the issue quickly. – Motorbike-supporting: This is one of the reasons why I chose vRoute. Not many software in the market supports motorbike.
After using Abivin vRoute for a while, these are the benefits I recognized: – Higher productivity, since route planning is extremely fast, and reports are auto-generated – Cost is cut down about 20% – Vehicle-visibility
I would highly recommend vRoute for any delivery/logistics manager out there!
For me, this is one of the best and most economical ways to improve your shipment and other related activities. The software is one of its product which has a highly robust integrated operating system. As it comes with mobile support, you can manage the things anytime anywhere.
Good software! Save us so much time and cost!
Have been using this software for a year. It's one of the most effective route optimization software in my opinion. The only downside is sometimes I have to reload the mobile app to make it responsive. But the route optimizing capability is top notch!
Automatically plan routes in seconds and help us save hours and hours of planning of papers, and real-time tracking map that gives us a full visibility.
We already had a TMS but then still decided to use vRoute for their route optimization function. The system integrated very well with our current DMS/TMS and saved us tons of time of management.
Abivin vRoute is the best way to keep an eye on your vehicle fleet. No matter where they are, this software will track them and update you with their locations. With its help, you can dispatch any emergency shipment - no errors, no delays.