What is 10Duke SDK?
The 10Duke SDK has already been used by companies worldwide to create digital ad campaigns, video sharing services, mobile marketing campaigns and much more. If you can dream it in Java, the 10Duke SDK will help you deliver it - quickly, more cheaply and on a solid code foundation. With an extensive feature set, the 10Duke SDK is the Swiss Army knife of Java application development.
The 10Duke SDK provides a modular, reusable set of software code (libraries) that are specifically designed to meet the challenging requirements of online applications.
Basically any application using large amount of multimedia, offering collaboration between users, serving an international user-base, or that needs to be accessible from a variety of client devices can be created using the SDK. It enables the rapid creation of online applications.
- Fast, predictable application development.
- Create new applications from scratch or enhance existing applications quickly and easily.
- Access a consistent stack for the entire application lifecycle, from prototype deployment through to an enterprise-scale distributed system.
- Light-weight, high performance, Enterprise friendly Java framework.
- Support: 10Duke provides comprehensive documentation, API reference, and how-to guides.
- The SDK includes all required components for building, deploying and maintaining server side applications, client side applications and integrations to other systems.
- Adds c. 30% more base Java code to Oracle's core JDK 8.
- "Must have" elements for modern application development; video, social, multi-client.
- Provides a Dynamic Object Graph for both relational data and media as required by modern social applications.
10Duke SDK Screenshots
10Duke SDK information