Cloudflare is a software-as-a-service hosted front-end transparent proxy designed to be put in front of any website to block attacks of any size and type, and offer integrated DNS and CDN services.Suggest and vote on features
ispmanager – websites and web environment Linux control panel that makes life easier for web developers and hosting professionals.Suggest and vote on features
- Automatic Backupispmanager will automatically back up your data periodically.
- Website Monitoringispmanager can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- Built-in viewerispmanager shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- Incremental Backupispmanager supports incremental backups (only back up the changed or new-added data since the last backup).
- Encrypted Backupispmanager uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- AES-256 Encryptionispmanager has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- Dark Modeispmanager supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Command line interfaceispmanager either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Support for MarkDownispmanager supports MarkDown for document formatting.
Make fast connections with the largest VPN service on Earth.Suggest and vote on features
HMA VPN Features
- No LogsHMA VPN doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
- VPN Kill SwitchBuilt-in kill switch to automatically stop all network traffic if connection to VPN is lost.
- OpenVPNHMA VPN supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- AES-256 EncryptionHMA VPN has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- Split TunnelingLets you choose which apps go over the VPN, and which don't.
FortiWeb web application firewall (WAF) protects business-critical web applications from attacks that target known and unknown vulnerabilities.
Overutilized or geographically distant servers add latency and degrade the user experience. Such mistakes can prove costly, resulting in lost customers, missed revenue, and reputational damage.
Google Cloud Armor is Google's enterprise edge network security solution providing DDOS protection, WAF rule enforcement, and adaptive manageability at scale. Cloud Armor has extended the preconfigured WAF rule sets to mitigate against the OWASP Top 10 web application...
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS (OCI DNS) is the control plane that steers users to various assets on the internet, efficiently directing user, server, and application connectivity across the World Wide Web.
Fastly helps you eliminate toil with smarter solutions, and we keep you safer on our secure-by-design platform. Find out how we make good SecOps easy for DevOps.Suggest and vote on features
A comprehensive solution to all your content delivery concerns, A game-changing infrastructure of content delivery that provides advanced solutions including Web acceleration, live streaming, cloud storage, and encoding services.Suggest and vote on features
- End-to-End Encryption5centsCDN has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Privacy focused5centsCDN is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PDF compression5centsCDN can reduce the size of your PDF without losing quality
- Extensible by Plugins/Extensions5centsCDN can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Decentralized5centsCDN is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
The last update is from January 2021.
Amazon GameLift is a dedicated game server hosting solution that deploys, operates, and scales cloud servers for multiplayer games. Whether you’re looking for a fully managed solution, or just the feature you need, GameLift leverages the power of AWS to deliver the best latency...
Bunny.net is a reliable and lightning-fast CDN (and more) trusted by more than 31,000 websites and services offering Pay As You Go pricing for as low as $2/TB with a 80Tbps+ network backbone and powerful features.Suggest and vote on features
Edge cloud infrastructure with low latency around the world. Approved by game publishers and media. Store, deliver and protect any content for your latency-sensitive services. Reduce capital and operating costs. The best delivery speed in Europe.Suggest and vote on features
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with optional Cloud Access.
Koyeb is the serverless company delivering a next-generation platform to quickly deploy and run apps globally.Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportKoyeb supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Container VirtualizationKoyeb can make use of isolated user spaces called "containers" to run applications.
- Command line interfaceKoyeb either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- No Coding RequiredKoyeb can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Dark ModeKoyeb supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Koyeb simultaneously.
- End-to-End EncryptionKoyeb has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- AES-256 EncryptionKoyeb has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- Ad-freeKoyeb doesn't contain any form of external advertising.