Bitcoin Mining Apps
Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are generated through a process called "mining." Mining is a decentralized process whereby anyone can allocate their CPU or GPU power (depending on the algorithm used by each cryptocurrency) to process transactions and verify those transactions, which are then published on a public ledger. During the "mining" process, the CPU or GPU is used to solve a computationally difficult problem. When a miner solves this problem, they are rewarded with the respective coin that is generated.
- Delta is the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio management tool. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 alt coins. Use Delta to get the latest coin prices in your local currency and set personal alerts.
- NiceHash is hashing power marketplace where you can mine altcoins and get paid in bitcoins or you can buy hashing power from other miners (cloud mining)
- MultiMiner is a desktop application for crypto-currency mining and monitoring on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Software and mining pool for mining multiple altcoins (Monero, Ethereum, Zcash, AEON, dashcoin) based on current exchange rate and benchmark of your hardware. The main difference from competitors - sleek interface.
- Manage and monitor mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and more Centralized management for up to 5000 miners.
- Eobot is a real-time exchange allowing trading between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ripple, Dash, Golem, BitShares, CureCoin, NEM, Monero, Zcash, Factom...
- Coinpanda is the easiest way to calculate and file your taxes for digital currencies.
- Time means money! This is why we pay you every minute just for being active on this website.
- Computta.com is a first of a kind service created by cryptocurrency professionals to enable anyone and everyone’s computer to make digital money for their owners.
- Stratumsphere is an innovative platform for blockchain mining businesses looking to rent or lease their mining farm's hashpower to their customers under their own branding and...
- Kryptex mines cryptocurrency and pays you bitcoins or real-world money. We've made things amazingly simple: just let Kryptex work and get paid.
Crypto-Loot is accused of fraud, money laundering and widespread malware distributing operations. The program uses CPU power to generate the untraceable cryptocurrency "Monero" or "Uplexa" known to be commonly used in money laundering operations.
- The Ultimate Management Platform that allows you and your team to setup, monitor and administer your mining farm.
- Let MPM do all the hard work for you! Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine. Simply edit a batch file with your Bitcoin address or username and start mining. .