Wget Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Wget for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is aria2, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Wget and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Wget are cURL (Free, Open Source), HTTPie (Free, Open Source), ArchiveBox (Free, Open Source) and webui-aria2 (Free, Open Source).
- aria2 is a multi-protocol & multi-source, cross platform download utility. The supported protocols are HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent (DHT, PEX, MSE/PE), and Metalink.
- Client-side URL library and command-line tool for transferring data using commonplace network protocols.
- Modern command line HTTP client – user-friendly curl alternative with intuitive UI, JSON support, syntax highlighting, wget-like downloads, extensions, etc. .
- Because modern websites are complicated and often rely on dynamic content, ArchiveBox archives the sites in several different formats beyond what public archiving services like...
- The aim for webui-aria2 is to create the worlds best interface to interact with...
- macOS application that automatically downloads websites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
- UnMHT adds MHT file reading/writing support to Firefox.MHT (MHTML, RFC2557) is the webpage archive format to store HTML and images, CSS into single file.
- grab-site is a crawler for archiving websites to WARC files. It includes a dashboard for monitoring multiple crawls, and supports changing URL ignore patterns during the crawl.
- PageArchiver (previously called "Scrapbook for SingleFile") is a Chrome extension that helps you to archive web pages for offline reading.Main features are:
- lftp is a command-line file transfer program which besides FTP, also supports FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, HFTP, FISH, and SFTP. A BitTorrent client is also built-in as torrent command.