Free Transcribe! Alternatives
Sonic Visualiser is a free, open-source application for Windows, Linux, and Mac, designed to be the first program you reach for when want to study a music recording closely. It's designed for musicologists, archivists, signal-processing researchers, and anyone else looking...
- - Sonic Visualiser is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Transcribe!.
- - Sonic Visualiser is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Transcribe!.
Sonic Visualiser Features
Opinions about Sonic Visualiser as a Alternative to Transcribe!
Change the speed of the music - from 20% (one fifth speed) to 200% (double speed) without changing the pitch.
- - Amazing Slow Downer is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Transcribe!.
Chordify turns any music or song (YouTube, Deezer, SoundCloud, MP3) into chords. Play along with guitar, ukulele or piano using our intuitive playback interface.
- - Chordify is the most popular Web-based alternative to Transcribe!.
Audioalter is a collection of web tools that you can use to add effects to your audio files. It allows you change speed, volume, pitch, duration and much more.
- - Audioalter is the most popular SaaS alternative to Transcribe!.
TuneLite is the perfect music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting pitch, repeating loops using your favourite tracks.
Learn and transcribe music for free from your web browser (no install needed). Load MP3s or a YouTube video. Slow down music, change pitch, add marks, beats, loops and easily navigate the song.
GetHarmony is an online tool that analyzes music files and detects rhythm, chords and notes. It helps you to practice playing your favourite songs in any key or tempo.
The SPT-667 Phrase Trainer makes learning riffs by ear really simple. Say you want to copy a guitar solo. The Phrase Trainer lets you to load the song (wav,mp3,wma etc...) slow down the playback speed to as little as 50% (or speed it up to double-speed,why not?