TFTPD32 Alternatives for Linux
Managed TFTP server implementation, written in C#. Supports:
- IPv4 and IPv6
- correct retry behavior.
- TFTP options: block size, transfer size, and timeout.
- single port mode.
- many concurrent transfers.
- unlimited transfer sizes
- permissive license for commercial use.
- - Codeplex TFTP Server is the most popular Linux alternative to TFTPD32.
- - Codeplex TFTP Server is the most popular Open Source alternative to TFTPD32.
atftp is a client/server implementation of the TFTP protocol that implements RFCs 1350, 2090, 2347, 2348, 2349 and 7440. The server is multi-threaded and the client presents a friendly interface using libreadline.
ISC DHCP offers a complete open source solution for implementing DHCP servers, relay agents, and clients. ISC DHCP supports both IPv4 and IPv6, and is suitable for use in high-volume and high-reliability applications.
ISC DHCP Features