StarDict Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to StarDict for Mac and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Mac alternative is GoldenDict, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to StarDict and 14 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to StarDict are dict.cc (Free), S3.Translator (Free), Tagaini jisho (Free, Open Source) and ImTranslator (Free).
- GoldenDict is an open-source dictionary program for PC computers that gives translations of words and phrases for different languages.
- dict.cc is not only an online dictionary translating from English and German to 21 languages.
- Translation of selected text, introduced by a phrase or a fully web-site between any languages.
- Tagaini Jisho is a free to use Japanese dictionary. It is available in several languages such as german or french.
- ImTranslator provides the access to online translation powered by Babylon, Google, Microsoft and other translation engines for over 66 languages.
- Looking for an easy and fun to use language translator app? Then download Mate Translate today.
- Dictionary and offline Wikipedia reader."Aard Dictionary is a free, fast, easy to use word lookup program that
- Translation apps for business, travels, professional translators, students and free style people.
- Comprehensive dictionary of English, German, Spanish and French including synonyms.
- With this addon you can translate any text to your own language with one click or hot-key.