The most popular alternative is GitHub Gist, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to SnippetsLab so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SnippetsLab alternatives are Dash (Paid), Quiver (Paid), FSNotes (Free, Open Source) and massCode (Free, Open Source).
- This is a platform for developers.TagMyCode helps you to save and manage your code snippets and reuse them when necessary.Features:
- When you spend all day writing code, it is only natural to start having feelings of déjà vu.
- QSnipps - Your Code Snippets Manager
- Snippets is an application that stores the most often-used pieces of your code you can re-use in different projects.
- ScriptFlow for macOS and iOS, is helper tools to keep your code snippets on iCloud , simple and lightweight code snippets manager made for developers with ease of use.
- canSnippet is a snippet management tool for macOS. It allows developers to easily save snippets and integrate them in any running application.
- jCodeCollector is a simple snippets manager for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux developed by me (Alessandro Cocco) in my free time. Latest stable version (2.
- Snippely is a basic text and code organizational tool.
- Code Bank is a code snippet manager with support for a local database as well as a shared database.
- Copycoding is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and help each other grow. (Machine-Learning, Python, R, ai)