SkyView Alternatives for Android
Sky Map (formerly the Google Sky Map) turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Sky Map is the most popular Android alternative to SkyView.
Sky Map Features
- Augmented RealitySky Map makes use of augmented reality to interact with one or more of its services.
Opinions about Sky Map as a Alternative to SkyViewMost users think Sky Map is a great SkyView alternative.
Planetario contains a 3D model of our solar system. It will show the horizon and the planets in their path along the sky. The word planet comes from the Greek planetai, meaning "wanderers". Because of the rotation of the earth, the stars seem to move in perfect...
Planetario has no features, suggest some!
- - Planetario is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to SkyView.
Indispensable for amateurs and professionals, as well as for kids who are eager to learn, Star Walk will guide you through the night sky in style.Suggest and vote on features
Star Walk (series) Features
- Augmented RealityStar Walk (series) makes use of augmented reality to interact with one or more of its services.
Opinions about Star Walk (series) as a Alternative to SkyViewMost users think Star Walk (series) is a great SkyView alternative.
Can’t see the moon? Want to know where it is? Look through the eyes of your device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.Suggest and vote on features
Star Chart Features
3D simulation of the Solar System and night sky - real time virtual orrery and observatorySuggest and vote on features
Solar System Scope Features
SkySafari is a powerful planetarium that fits in your pocket. It puts thousands of stars and planets at your fingertips. It lets you find objects in the sky using your device's built-in compass and accelerometer.Suggest and vote on features
- Augmented RealitySkySafari makes use of augmented reality to interact with one or more of its services.
Discover the fascinating relation between time and the cosmos. Enjoy this interactive learning tool and understand the concept of the celestial sphere and the apparent movement of the sky.Cosmic-Watch has no features, suggest some!
SkEye is an advanced Planetarium that can also be used as a PUSHTO guide for telescopes.Suggest and vote on features
- Dark ModeSkEye supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
SkyORB is more than a simple star map, it's a collection of 7 tools including a 3D star map, 3D planetarium, ephemeris, search engine, sun clock, point to sky, weather, and more.Suggest and vote on features
- Augmented RealitySkyORB makes use of augmented reality to interact with one or more of its services.
Solar Walk is an amazing 3D model of our solar system bringing the universe to the palm of your hand and allowing you to interact with planets, satellites, moons, comets and other space objects anytime and anywhere.Solar Walk has no features, suggest some!
A very simple overview of the northern and southern sky hemisphere map with the Constellation and approximate graphical position of the planets and of The Sun and of The Moon without ZOOMING.Sky Map of Constellations has no features, suggest some!
Star Rover is the fantastic planetarium for your smart phone. Just hold up your phone and Star Rover will tell you exactly what you are pointing at.Suggest and vote on features
Star Rover Features
- Augmented RealityStar Rover makes use of augmented reality to interact with one or more of its services.