RayPack Studio Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Inno Setup, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to RayPack Studio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RayPack Studio alternatives are NSIS (Free, Open Source), WiX (Free, Open Source), Advanced Installer (Paid) and IzPack (Free, Open Source).
- Powerful simple-to-use application to generate stable and multi-platform installers.
Its intuitive user interface and exceptional ease of use makes it very easy to build complex desktop or web installers with large amounts of files.
- DeployMaster is the no-nonsense software installer builder from Just Great Software. Deliver your applications to customers and prospects with a good first impression.
- Spend your time developing your creations not building the installers.
- InstallShield is designed to enable development teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible when building reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer (MSI) installations...
- InstallSimple - installation package maker that lets you create installer for your files.
- Builds a professional software installer for Windows in a self-contained, compressed executable.
- CyberInstaller Suite is a packetization and installation software, oriented to every kind of developer. Thus, it can be applied to any language or development environment (.
- install4j is a powerful multi-platform Java installer builder that generates native installers and application launchers for Java applications.
- SuperOrca is a direct replacement to the Orca MSI Editor from Microsoft. SuperOrca may be used to examine and modify any MSI database.
- Modern, easy to use crossplatform installation tool similar to InstallShield multiplatform and InstallAnywhere. It works across Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. Free Licenses for open source projects.