MyPhoneExplorer Alternatives for Linux
This application mirrors Android devices (video and audio) connected on USB and WiFi, and allows to control the device with the keyboard and the mouse of the computer. It does not require any root access. It works on Linux, Windows and macOS.
Suggest and vote on features
- - scrcpy is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to MyPhoneExplorer.
- - scrcpy is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to MyPhoneExplorer.
- Lightweightscrcpy consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Command line interfacescrcpy either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Screen SharingYou can use scrcpy to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Ad-freescrcpy doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in scrcpy without registration.
- Desktop Sharingscrcpy enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
Comments about scrcpy as a Alternative to MyPhoneExplorerpros, cons and recent comments
It does not back up your phone like MyPhoneExplorer. Also, whoever said this app is an alternative to MyPhoneExplorer is an idiot.3
Vysor lets you view and controls your Android on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Vysor as a Alternative to MyPhoneExplorerMost users think Vysor is a great MyPhoneExplorer alternative.Guest
Doesn't offer the same or similar features.1
QtScrcpy connects to Android devices via USB (or via TCP/IP) for display and control. It does NOT require the root privileges.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceQtScrcpy either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightQtScrcpy consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineQtScrcpy can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in QtScrcpy without registration.
- Ad-freeQtScrcpy doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Your android manager.
File manager, App manager, Sms manager, Shell, Screenshot, Fastboot, Recovery, Reboot, Settings, Logcat, Automatically detects phone (device, fastboot and recovery mode).Suggest and vote on features
The project seems to be no longer developed. Last version, 0.8.1, released on April 15, 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Opinions about QtADB as a Alternative to MyPhoneExplorerMost users think QtADB is a great MyPhoneExplorer alternative.
Wammu is a mobile phone manager using Gammu as its backend. It works with any phone that Gammu supports, including many models from Nokia, Siemens, and Alcatel. It has complete support (read, edit,Suggest and vote on features
Not updated since 2018
Desktop app to control an android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
Series60-Remote is an application that manages your mobile phone with the S60 operating system. It includes, for example, support for Nokias N class smart phones and some XpressMusic devices.Series60-Remote has no features, suggest some!
GeneralSync provides shared calendars and address books that can be accessed from Thunderbird, Outlook and most Android apps – without storing anything in the cloud or on servers. Instead of relying on the Internet, data is transferred automatically when two or more devices are...Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedGeneralSync is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- DecentralizedGeneralSync is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Works OfflineGeneralSync can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- End-to-End EncryptionGeneralSync has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- No TrackingGeneralSync will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeGeneralSync doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in GeneralSync simultaneously.