Open Source Lens Desktop Alternatives
Seabird is a native cross-platform Kubernetes desktop client that makes it super easy to explore your cluster's resources. We aim to visualize all common resource types in a simple, bloat-free user interface.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Seabird is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Lens Desktop.
- - Seabird is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Lens Desktop.
Monokle is a unified visual tool for authoring, analysis and deployment of Kubernetes YAML configurations, from manifest to live clusters, with policy validation.Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportMonokle supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Monokle without registration.
- Dark ModeMonokle supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
K9s is a terminal based UI to interact with your Kubernetes clusters. The aim of this project is to make it easier to navigate, observe and manage your deployed applications in the wild.Suggest and vote on features
Octant is a tool for developers to understand how applications run on a Kubernetes cluster. It aims to be part of the developer's toolkit for gaining insight and approaching complexity found in Kubernetes.Suggest and vote on features
From their GitHub: "VMware has ended active development of this project, this repository will no longer be updated."