iStumbler Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to iStumbler for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is NetSpot, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to iStumbler and six of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to iStumbler are Wifiner - WiFi Analyzer (Paid), WiFi Explorer (Paid), WiFi Scanner (Paid) and Homedale (Free).
- NetSpot is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data.
- Wifiner is an indispensable solution for Wi-Fi site surveys, analysis and troubleshooting of your current Wi-Fi network.
- WiFi Explorer is a tool to scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can be used to quickly identify channel conflicts, overlapping and other factors (e.g.
- A 802.11 wireless scanner and connection manager for Mac OS X. WiFi Scanner will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcasted.
- With Homedale you can search for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength.
- Scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized! AirRadar allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out.