iDVD Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to iDVD for Mac and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Mac alternative is DVDStyler, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 49 alternatives to iDVD and 13 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to iDVD are Roxio Toast (Paid), Wondershare DVD Creator (Freemium), Cisdem DVD Burner (Freemium) and Disco (Free).
- DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs.
- The easiest way to burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Copy discs with one click, compress & convert video. Expand your iTunes library with web audio capture.
- DVD Creator is an easy-to-use DVD burner software to burn photos and videos to DVD formats with built-in editor and gorgeous free DVD menu templates. Features
- Cisdem DVD Burner is great DVD burning software with more functionality but fewer steps to master than iDVD.
- Disco allows you to burn optical media discs, and makes it an fun and amazing software experience. Available as freeware from July 2011.
- DVDFab DVD Creator can easily burn all sorts of videos into DVD discs. Just create your own DVDs freely with what you want!
- SmallDVD is a simple DVD authoring utility for MacOSX that will take video files and create a DVD image from them that can be burnt using Disk Utility.
- Leawo DVD Creator, an All-in-One Video to DVD Converter, is free to burn/convert/create DVD from all videos of AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, etc.
- Preserve precious videos by burning them into DVD and share these priceless moments with friends and family with Xilisoft DVD Creator.
- Use MovieGate encode your video files and create your DVD with menu, subtitle and slideshow. You can also burn and preview your DVD.