AwesomeBump Alternatives for Mac
AwesomeBump is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Quixel Suite, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to AwesomeBump and five of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to AwesomeBump are Crazybump (Paid), MightyBake (Paid), Sprite Bump (Paid) and SpriteIlluminator (Paid).
- Quixel Suite is a bundle of tools for creating amazing materials for use in real time applications.
- Crazybump generates lighting maps from 2D textures. It supports ambient occlusion (AO) maps, bump maps, normal maps, and more.
- A powerful, yet easy to use, all-in-one texture baking solution for any 3D artist.
- Advanced 2D Normal Map Generation Tool.
- SpriteIlluminator lets you easily generate normal maps for your 2d game and web projects.