AutoTrace Alternatives for Mac
AutoTrace is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Vector Magic. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try potrace or DragPotrace. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to AutoTrace and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to AutoTrace are KVEC (Free), Image Vectorizer (Paid), Super Vectorizer (Paid) and Intaglio Vectorize (Free).
- Vector Magic automatically converts bitmap images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to the crisp, clean, scalable vector art of EPS, SVG, and PDF.
- Open source program that transforms bitmaps into vector graphics.
- A GUI for potrace using Objective-C for OS X 10.11.
- KVEC is a tool which can vectorize images using several graphic formats: WMF Windows Metafile, Enhanced Metafile, AutoCad DXF, HPGL, ART, Postscript, Adobe Illustrator AI...
- How many times have you needed a vector graphic version of a logo or icon for a design you’ve been working on?
- Mac vector trace tool to convert raster png to SVG vector graphic.
- Converts bitmap images to vector graphics (i.e., it converts photos to shapes). It includes bitmap adjustment controls to adjust how the image is converted, image masks to determine the portions of the image to convert, and layers.
- Vectorize! is the perfect tool for quickly and easily converting any pixel graphic into a resolution-independent, scalable vector format.