Free Auto-Tune Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Autotalent, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Auto-Tune so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Auto-Tune alternatives are TalentedHack (Free, Open Source), GSnap (Free), Voxal (Freemium) and Graillon (Freemium).
- To make music.
- A Pitch Correction LV2 plugin derived from AutotalentThis plugin should work basically the same as Autotalent except: It is an LV2 plugin instead of an LADSPA plugin
- With GSnap you can get an auto-tune effect. It can be used subtly to correct the pitch of a vocal, or, with more extreme settings, to create a robot-voice effect.
- With Voxal Voice Changer modify, change and disguise your voice in any application or game that uses a microphone to add another dimension of creativity. From ‘Girl’ to ‘Alien’, the voice changing options are limitless.
- Graillon is a Vocal Live Changer that brings a world of possibilities right into your DAW, with carefully designed features:
- Voloco is a real-time voice-processing app that combines automatic tuning and vocoding.