Arduino IDE Alternatives for Linux
An open source ecosystem for IoT development. Cross-platform IDE and unified debugger. Remote unit testing and firmware updates.
Suggest and vote on features
- - PlatformIO is the most popular Linux alternative to Arduino IDE.
- - PlatformIO is the most popular Open Source alternative to Arduino IDE.
Comments about PlatformIO as a Alternative to Arduino IDEMost users think PlatformIO is a great Arduino IDE alternative.
More complete than Arduino IDE.0
KTechLab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics. It supports circuit simulation, program development for microcontrollers and simulating the programmed microcontroller together with its application circuit.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedKtechlab is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableKtechlab can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightKtechlab consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineKtechlab can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Ktechlab without registration.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Ktechlab.
- Dark ModeKtechlab supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeKtechlab doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsKtechlab can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Comments about Ktechlab as a Alternative to Arduino IDEpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Not compatible with atmel processors2
Where Arduino meets Eclipse.Suggest and vote on features
Arduino Eclipse plugin Features
Comments about Arduino Eclipse plugin as a Alternative to Arduino IDEMost users think Arduino Eclipse plugin is a great Arduino IDE alternative.Guest
It is a professional multiplatform extensible development environment that lets you create Arduino sketches at nearly the same ease as the Arduino IDE and keep nearly the full power of the professional development environment. Think about refactoring, unit testing, debugging...1Guest
Absolutely completely different0
A set of software tools for designing embedded applications and IoT connected devices using any 32-bit microcontrollers and connecting to any cloud infrastructure. All in Python & hybrid C/Python language.
- - Zerynth is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Arduino IDE.
UECIDE is aiming to be a generic IDE based on the Arduino IDE which can easily support ALL the available boards. It does this by not supporting any boards directly but providing a framework where a board developer or fanatical group can simply drop in the definitions for the...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about UECIDE as a Alternative to Arduino IDEpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
It supports the development of PIC µCs1
Arduino Studio is a new open source development environment for the Arduino Programming Language. Instead of a monolithic architecture and a centralized development model, Arduino Studio take advantage of Adobe Brackets Editor's pluggable system.Suggest and vote on features
Arduino Studio FeaturesDiscontinued
Last commit to the project was made in 2015.
We help developers build things and connect them to the Internet through our IoT cloud platform.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Wia is the most popular iPad, Android Tablet & SaaS alternative to Arduino IDE.
Embeetle is a new IDE for microcontrollers, built from scratch. It provides only the features you need for embedded programming, and makes those features intuitive.Suggest and vote on features
Embeetle IDE Features
Comments about Embeetle IDE as a Alternative to Arduino IDEpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Embeetle shows all the code files that are hidden in Arduino.0
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo2 Visual Studio Code extension for Arduino alternatives
- Free • Open Source
- Visual Studio Code
The Arduino extension makes it easy to code, build, deploy and debug your Arduino sketches in Visual Studio Code with IntelliSense, highlighting, board & library manager, and serial monitor.Suggest and vote on features
Visual Studio Code extension for Arduino Features
MaxBlox is a complete application development platform. The entire system is web-based and allows the ability to build applications that operate over the web. This is architected as a Platform as a Service (PaaS) system.Suggest and vote on features