ACD/ChemSketch Alternatives for Android
ChemistryLab is a chemical laboratory simulation application designed for the Android platform. It serves as a derivative version of the original ChemistryLab, developed by Tran Thanh Tùng, maintaining the same functionality while introducing modifications to the user...
ChemistryLab has no features, suggest some!
- - ChemistryLab is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to ACD/ChemSketch.
- - ChemistryLab is the most popular Open Source alternative to ACD/ChemSketch.
If you are looking for a chemical sketcher or an alternative to your current chemical drawing application, there is no better choice than ChemDoodle. ChemDoodle works on all operating systems (both 32 and 64 bit), has one of the largest feature sets in the industry, has the most...
ChemDoodle has no features, suggest some!
- - ChemDoodle is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to ACD/ChemSketch.
- - ChemDoodle is the most popular commercial alternative to ACD/ChemSketch.
Opinions about ChemDoodle as a Alternative to ACD/ChemSketchMost users think ChemDoodle is a great ACD/ChemSketch alternative.
Cool Chemistry Tool - educational app for Students. Chemist will help you in chemical tasks! Use the Periodic Table just like a computer keyboard. With the Chemist you will learn everything you need to know about the elements, compounds and chemical reactions.
ChemApp is a powerful tool that will help you to solve everything from the simplest to the most complex of chemistry problems - from balancing chemical reactions and finding molar masses to solving reaction stoichiometry problems.Suggest and vote on features
- Works OfflineChemApp can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- LightweightChemApp consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Privacy focusedChemApp is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ChemApp without registration.