3D Model Maker Alternatives for iPad
There are many alternatives to 3D Model Maker for iPad and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular iPad alternative is VRoid Studio, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to 3D Model Maker and seven of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to 3D Model Maker are 123D (Free Personal), 123D Sculpt (Free), Archipelis 3D (Paid) and Sunny 3D (Paid).
- pixiv has released "VRoid Studio", a character maker that allows users to create, in easy steps, 3D model characters which can be used in various VR\AR platforms as well...
- Autodesk 123D is a suite of hobbyist CAD and modelling tools created by Autodesk.
- Free for a limited time!With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
- With Archipelis 3D, creating 3D content is accessible for everyone. No need to be an expert to create organic shapes and textured 3D models.
- With ultimate simple user interface, you can create 3D model by using freehand sketch and directly apply painting to your 3D model without learning difficult texture mapping.
- forger is a digital sculpting application for the artist who wants to be able to sculpt anywhere.
- Polydust is a 3D modeling app made for iPad. For low poly, polygonal and voxel graphics. Create beautiful models with powerful operations and modifiers.