Apps to make podcast chapters
Some apps which you could mark chapters in podcasts
The podcast MP3 post-production tool designed, developed, and used by professional podcasters.
Enhanced podcasts are audio recordings that can include chapters, pictures and URLs built-in into any position of their playback. They play beautifully on a variety of devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and on PC using iTunes. And you don't need a Mac to create them anymore. Trial version limitation: 5 chapters maximum, promotional message at the end of file.
The automatic audio post production webservice, using signal processing and machine learning techniques.
• Really Fast: From exporting your podcast out of your audio program, to having an MP3 file with chapter markers ready to post, Podcast Chapters is the fastest way to get your podcast in the hands of your fans.
• Dead Simple: No complex export settings, no pages of preferences, and the shortcuts you already know. You import your file, add the chapters, then export it. It just works.
• Listen Back: If you're not sure where to drop your chapter markers, listen back in Podcast Chapters. Adding a new chapter marker will drop it automatically at your current position.
• Add Metadata: No need to go into iTunes and set metadata tags, Podcast Chapters now lets you set the podcast and episode metadata, including your show
• Power-User Features: Do you edit multiple podcasts? Save time with the presets system in Podcast Chapters. Save your shows with pre-set metadata, including the show art. Never spend hours searching for that one image file again.
• Native to the Mac: No uploading, using a clunky web interface, and re-downloading. Podcast Chapters is designed for the Mac you use and love, by someone who uses and loves it too.
Hindenburg Journalist is a multitrack audio editor designed for podcasters, audio producers and radio journalists. It might look like any another audio editor - but it’s not. The design and features are tailored spoken-word productions. Hindenburg Journalist’s focus is on storytelling.
Record voice & interview Add sound & music Organise the material Edit the audio Publish the story