Language Learning Apps
Language learning has never been more accessible with the advent of dedicate language learning software, sites, and services. From commercial suites such as the well known Rosetta Stone, to sites dedicated to language learning that exploded in popularity like Duolingo and Memrise, there are more options to ease your way into the world of learning a new language than ever before!
- Learn languages by playing a game. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work.
- At its core, Tatoeba is a large database of example sentences translated into several languages. Search example sentences translated into many languages.
- My goal is to start a community-driven language-learning platform that gives it's users and contributors a way to influence it's future and adapt it to special...
- Join the global language learning community, take language courses to practice reading, writing, listening and speaking and learn a new language.
- When learning to code, most people get stuck on the "bridge" between memorizing syntax and understanding the logic that makes it all work.
- Tutorialzine is a site dedicated to bringing you the coolest web development tutorials and resources.
- Learning with Texts (LWT) is a tool for Language Learning, inspired by Stephen Krashen's principles in Second Language Acquisition, Steve Kaufmann's LingQ System and ideas...
- Learn 33 languages in 500 bite-size lessons and 14 conversational modules.
- Enjoy learning a language. Immerse yourself in TV, movies, music, books, news, blogs, and more. All for free.
- Ninchanese.com is a complete method to learn Chinese, built for beginners and advanced Chinese learners alike.
- FLTR helps you to do both extensive and intensive reading as part of your foreign language acquisition in an easy and pleasant way.
- SuperMemo (from "Super Memory") is a learning method and software package developed by SuperMemo World in Poland from 1985 to the present.
- Online flashcards are a great way to study! Cram is your number one online educational resource.
- Word by word, Drops helps you learn new vocabulary through fun, fast-paced games with simple mnemonic images in just 5 minutes a day.
- Create your own mobile apps & 3D multiplayer games with our super-easy design tools for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and HTML5! Less programming, more playing.