VMLite Workstation is a virtualization component, that allows you to run more than one operating system (OS) at the same time on a single physical computer. For example, you can simultaneously run Windows XP on a PC that is already running Windows 7.
The guest operating system and its applications do not really know about the "Virtual Machine", instead they "think" they are running on a real machine, due to the powerful device emulation provided by VMLite Workstation. This way, you can consider and use the "Virtual Machine" as a replacement of a a real computer to perform the usual computing tasks. In other words, VMLite Workstation instantly enables you to have access to multiple computers, saving hardware and management cost.... More Info »
VMLite Workstation is based on the popular open source project, VirtualBox OSE, thanks to the VBox team for their great efforts.
We will offer a few unique features that are not available from any other virtual machine software vendors, including an unprecedented way of creating a new vm.
VMLite Workstation Features
* Support XP Mode
* Will offer a few unique features that are not available from any other virtual machine software vendors
* Intuitive GUI for vm creation, execution and deletion
* Supports VM hibernation
* Supports 32- and 64- bit host and guest operating systems
* Supports running 64-bit guest operating systems on 32-bit host when VT-x or AMD-V is enabled
* Supports muiltple virtual CPUs when VT-x or AMD-V is enabled
* Supports live snapshots for easy and fast recovery
* Guest additions available for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7 and 2008 guest systems
* Supports VMware (VMDK), Microsoft (VHD), Sun (VDI) and Parallel (HDD) virtual disk formats
* Guest VM can have either a virtual IP address, or a real physical IP address