Zim Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Zim for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is NoteLedge. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Joplin or Google Keep. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Zim and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Zim are Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), Notion (Freemium), Simplenote (Free) and Evernote (Freemium).
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.