The most popular alternative is fitbit. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Chronos or Lefft. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Zeo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Zeo alternatives are Tictrac (Paid), Polar Flow (Free) and Digifit (Free).
- Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health.
- Tictrac is a lifestyle design platform that lets users discover more about themselves from the data they’re creating.
- See how you are spending your time without lifting a finger. Chronos runs in the background on your phone and automatically captures every moment.
- Lefft records the user's movements and generates automatically a movement history of places the user left behind. It can be used to keep track of working hours or can record a travel route. Lefft runs battery-efficient and guarantees privacy.
- App to track activity and goals, for use with Polar products.
- The Digifit ecosystem is a full suite of Apple apps that records heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, and power of your running, cycling and other athletic endeavors.