XShelf AlternativesFile Copy Utilities and other similar apps like XShelf
Ultracopier replaces Windows explorer file copy and adds many features: Transfer resuming, transfer speed control, transfer speed computation, better transfer progress display, faster transfers, copy list editable while transferring.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ultracopier is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to XShelf.
- - Ultracopier is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to XShelf.
- PortableUltracopier can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Ultracopier without registration.
- Ad-freeUltracopier doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightUltracopier consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineUltracopier can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
MiniCopier is a multi-platform graphical copy manager. It lets you queue different transfers, resume a copy that has failed, limit the speed or pause the copy. If a transfer fails, an error is logged and the rest of the queue is treated. MiniCopier uses a system of drag-and-dro.MiniCopier has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 0.5, released in May 2009, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Copy and Paste on Mac at Turbo Speeds with Turbo Copy Pro! Completes features which are missing from Copy and Paste on your Mac
TurboCopy Pro has no features, suggest some!
- - TurboCopy Pro is the most popular commercial alternative to XShelf.