Free XRECODE Alternatives for Mac
XRECODE is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is fre:ac, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to XRECODE and 18 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to XRECODE are Switch (Freemium), ffmpegX (Free), Mobile Media Converter (Free) and Tipard All Music Converter (Paid).
- fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various formats and codecs. It will convert between MP3, MP4/M4A,...
- Switch Audio and Mp3 Converter can convert mp3, wav, wma or 40 other audio file formats to the format of your choice in just 3 easy, simple steps. Just add the files you want to convert, select the format you want, and then click 'Convert'.
- ffmpegX is a Mac OS X graphic user interface designed to easily operate more than 20 powerful Unix open-source video and audio processing tools including FFmpeg, the "hyper fast video and audio encoder".
- The Mobile Media Converter is a free video and audio converter for converting between popular desktop media formats like MP3, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis Audio (ogg)...
- Prism is the most stable and comprehensive multi format video converters available and is very easy to use.
- OggConvert is a small Gnome utility that uses GStreamer to convert media files to the licence-free Theora, Dirac and Vorbis formats.The main selling points are:
- Rubyripper is a digital audio extraction algorithm that uses cdparanoia error correcting power and it's own secure ripping algorithm to make sure that a CD rip is done...
- To FLAC Converter Free easily and quickly converts CDs, audio and video to high-quality FLAC files on Mac OSX.
- AG Watermark Generator is an app tool for both mac and pc that will help you to add an audio watermark to your original track in a fast & easy way.
- Tunesify is the simplest way to convert almost any audio file into formats supported by iTunes, iPods and iPhones.