Paid XRECODE Alternatives for Mac
XRECODE is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is fre:ac, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to XRECODE and 18 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to XRECODE are Switch (Freemium), ffmpegX (Free), Mobile Media Converter (Free) and Tipard All Music Converter (Paid).
- Professional Music Converter to convert any audio/music/video Tipard All Music Converter app is the best audio converter software. It can convert almost all music/audio file like MP3, extract audio/songs from downloaded Spotify.
- iAudioConverter for Mac= Mac Audio Converter + Mac CD Burner + Video to Audio Converter + Audio Trimmer + Audio Volume Normalizer.
- As a versatile video converter, Boilsoft Video Converter is an all-in-one video converter to convert all popular video formats such as AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPEG, VOB, RM, MP4, WMV...
- Xilisoft DVD Audio Ripper is top DVD Audio Extractor to rip DVD audio from DVD, convert DVD to MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3 and OGG format fast and simply.
- TuneKeep Audio Converter can losslessly convert Apple Music songs, AA/AAX/M4B audiobooks and other iTunes media to MP3 or M4A with all ID3 tags kept, help you enjoy Apple Music songs on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, Sony walkman and various devices.