Work more efficiently by running programs at system startup and shutdown. You can specify different conditions, under which your programs should be started or you can activate programs at specific times or on specific days of the week. Run programs only once a day if you want to, or for example shutdown the system automatically at a specified time. Make your system more secure by automatically shutting it down.
What's Xecutor for? More Info »
* Run programs on STARTUP, DURING OPERATION or on SHUTDOWN of your system
* Specify different conditions under which your programms should be started
* Activate programs to specific times or on specific weekdays
e.g. only fridays after 5:00 p.m.
* You can automatically run a program when you first start up your computer in the morning.
e.g. to check your emails
* Run program at fixed time intervals. e.g. to synchronize files to a server
* Automatically SHUTDOWN system after it is idle for a specified amount of minutes, for example after a file backup.
You can use this program instead of your Autostart folder. Xecutor offers you to import all data from the Autostart folder. Afterwards delete all references to the Autostart group and link them to the Xecutor instead.
I use Xecutor to get my emails only on my first system-startup at the morning and to perform a backup of my work when I leave my company in the evening.