wrk Alternatives for Windows
Apache JMeter is an open source Java application, designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance. Originally designed for testing Web Applications, it has since expanded to other test functions as well.
- - Apache JMeter is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to wrk.
- - Apache JMeter is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to wrk.
Gatling is an open-source load testing framework based on Scala, Akka and Netty.
- - Gatling.io is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to wrk.
- - Gatling.io is the most popular commercial alternative to wrk.
ab is a tool for benchmarking your web server. It is designed to give you an impression of how your current web server installation performs. This especially shows you how many requests per second your web server installation is capable of serving.Apache Benchmark has no features, suggest some!
AppPerfect Load Test is a fully automated load test, stress test and performance test solution that helps you design and simulate thousands of users in a realistic manner which can be used to load test your application infrastructure for performance, reliability and scalability.Suggest and vote on features
AppPerfect Load Test Features
Kraken is a load testing IDE. Kraken provides a complete development environment to software programmers and load testers that seek to make the most out of Gatling.
- - Kraken By octoPerf is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to wrk.
The Grinder is a Java load testing framework that makes it easy to run a distributed test using many load injector machines. It is freely available under a BSD-style open-source license.Suggest and vote on features
The Grinder Features