WireframeSketcher Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to WireframeSketcher for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Pencil Project, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to WireframeSketcher and 14 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to WireframeSketcher are Wondershare EdrawMax (Paid), quickMockup (Free, Open Source), Violet UML Editor (Free, Open Source) and UXPin (Paid).
- Pencil is a standalone app or Firefox extension* that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.
- Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.
- Online tool for creating mockups in the browser. Use your browser’s save function to save the file (just html for view only, complete save for an editable version) or export to codepen for others to view.
- Violet is a UML editor with these benefits: Very easy to learn and use. Draws nice-looking diagrams. Completely free. Cross-platform.
- UXPin is a web-based system for managing design documents like wireframes, sitemaps, persona descriptions or flowcharts.
- MockupTiger is a web based application that helps you to build fluid wireframes, mockups or prototypes for your next web application or desktop software.
- IYOPRO, Improve your Processes, is a professional online BPM and workflow system that utilizes the BPMN 2.0 standard.
- The ObjectAid UML Explorer is an agile and lightweight code visualization tool for the Eclipse IDE. It shows your Java source code and libraries in live UML class and sequence diagrams that automatically update as your code changes.
- Wirify is free, easy and fun to useStep back and see the big picture of a web pageFocus on page structure by hiding the content
- HotGloo is a UX, wireframe and prototyping tool designed to build wireframes for web, mobile and wearables. Create and share fully interactive prototypes with your team and clients and gather feedback on the process. .