Free WinDivert Alternatives
The most popular alternative is WinPcap, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to WinDivert so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WinDivert alternatives are FreeCap (Free, Open Source), clumsy (Free, Open Source), Win10Pcap (Free, Open Source) and Npcap (Free).
- WinPcap is the first successful port of libpcap (originally developed for Unix-like operating systems) for Windows.Features of WinPcap:
- FreeCap - is a program for transparency redirect connections from programs through SOCKS server.
- clumsy makes your network condition on Windows significantly worse, but in a managed and interactive manner.
- Win10Pcap is written as a personal project by Daiyuu Nobori, a Ph.D student of Computer Science of University of Tsukuba, Japan. The many parts of Win10Pcap was from WinPcap.
- Npcap is the Nmap Project's packet sniffing library for Windows. It is based on the Winpcap / Libpcap libraries, but with improved improved speed, portability, security, and efficiency.
- Postern is an Android proxifier that allows network traffic on your device to go through your configured proxy servers.
- WideCap - is system proxifier. It was created as `extended` version of FreeCap program. But WideCap IS NOT a branch or new FreeCap version.