Open Source WinDataReflector Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to WinDataReflector so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WinDataReflector alternatives are Duplicati (Free, Open Source), rsync (Free, Open Source), Toucan (Free, Open Source) and DirSync Pro (Free, Open Source).
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- Toucan is a small portableapp utility allowing you to synchronise, backup and secure your data with more options than the built in suite utilities.
- DirSync Pro is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization.
Java JRE 1.7 or above is needed to run DirSync Pro.
- Bacula is a set of Open Source, enterprise ready, computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data...
- Synkron is an application for folder synchronisation and folder-backups that allows you to configure your synchronisations in detail.
- A graphical interface for the Rsync engine that will synchronise files between two computers either locally or over the internet.
- Syncless - An open-source and free synchronization tool so seamless youll forget about it
- A macOS GUI for rsync.