WinAutomation Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to WinAutomation for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to WinAutomation and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to WinAutomation are AutoIt (Free), Sikuli (Free, Open Source), Pulover’s Macro Creator (Free, Open Source) and FastKeys (Paid).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- Text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete, mouse gestures, macro recorder, clipboard manager and more.
- Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.
- Clavier+ allows you to create global keyboard shortcuts for launching applications, opening folders, writing text and opening websites. Features
- A free, fully-featured, and extensible tool for automating any web or desktop application. UiPath Studio Community is free for individual developers, small professional teams, education and training purposes.
- Professional macro recorder freeware to automate repetitive tasks for automation tasks. Like a tape recorder, it records mouse clicks and keystrokes for infinite playback. As easy as pressing "Record" & "Play".
- An automation and scheduling software with focus on repetitive office tasks. Features include MS Excel, Word and Access tasks, emails, ODBC databases, PDFs, FTP operations and many more.