Founded in 2012, Domainracer is a global web hosting provider offering a range of services including VPS hosting, ERP and e-commerce solutions, dedicated server hosting, and more. They offer unique features like VPS, Slot Hosting, Storage VPS, Plex Hosting, Managed Services...
Suggest and vote on features
- - DomainRacer is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Whois.
- - DomainRacer is the most popular commercial alternative to Whois.
- Website MonitoringDomainRacer can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- Privacy focusedDomainRacer is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Two-factor AuthenticationDomainRacer supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorDomainRacer allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- LightweightDomainRacer consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Container VirtualizationDomainRacer can make use of isolated user spaces called "containers" to run applications.
- Automatic BackupDomainRacer will automatically back up your data periodically.
- Git SupportDomainRacer supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Ad-freeDomainRacer doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
JsonWhois is the leading cloud hosted Whois API. The service serves WHOIS records for domains and IP addresses through a fully RESTful API. Additionally, the service offers IP geolocation and URL to screenshot services. Free usage per month!.
- - JsonWhois.io is the most popular Web-based alternative to Whois.
- - JsonWhois.io is the most popular free alternative to Whois.
WhoisAPI is the premier provider of freshly parsed whois data for domain names and IP addresses, also providing IP to geolocation, HTML to PDF, and domain availability RESTful HTTP APIs. Billing is performed on a pay as you go basis, free monthly use.
Obtain domain name status information with this effective and intuitive application that allows you to batch process multiple entries. Domain Checker is a simple, but powerful whois lookup tool for users that require a domain availability analyzer.Domain Checker has no features, suggest some!
Whoisology is a searchable domain name reverse whois / ownership database with over one billion individual domain name records that are updated pretty regularly.Whoisology has no features, suggest some!
Whois domain information such as registrar, domain status, expiration date, and name servers.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableEZwhois can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) WHOIS search lets you lookup any generic domain to find out the registered domain owner and related information.ICANN WHOIS has no features, suggest some!
Bulk Whois API is a provider of parsed WHOIS data in JSON with simple API, competitive pricing, and top notch support. We support all TLDs including new gTLDs as well as IP addresses. Spend no more than necessary to get WHOIS data for your business.
Active Whois Browser is useful network information utility what allow finding information about owners of internet domains and IP adresses. Lookup country, persons and postal adresses of who use domain or IP address.Suggest and vote on features
Active Whois Browser Features
Bulk WHOIS and Domain Names API on steroids, Parsed and in JSON, Domain Availability Check, Domain and WHOIS Lookup
Suggest and vote on features
- - API Spot WHOIS is the most popular SaaS alternative to Whois.
API Spot WHOIS Features