WhatSize Alternatives for Windows
WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool, inspired by KDirStat .
Suggest and vote on features
- - WinDirStat is the most popular Windows alternative to WhatSize.
- - WinDirStat is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to WhatSize.
- Ad-freeWinDirStat doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with WinDirStat.
- LightweightWinDirStat consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in WinDirStat without registration.
- PortableWinDirStat can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
WizTree scans your entire hard drive and shows you which files and folders are using the most disk space. It does this VERY QUICKLY. In fact, we believe WizTree to be the fastest application of this type currently available!Suggest and vote on features
- PortableWizTree can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineWizTree can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- LightweightWizTree consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeWizTree supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in WizTree without registration.
- Time-based One-time PasswordWizTree has support for TOTP, a computer algorithm that generates Time-based One-Time Passwords
TreeSize Professional tells you where precious disk space has gone to. It can be started from the context menu of a local folder or a local drive and displays the size of each folder, including its subfolders.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TreeSize is the most popular commercial alternative to WhatSize.
SquirrelDisk shows you exactly what's taking up all that space and helps you clear it out. Using SquirrelDisk is a matter of clicking one button to easily find all the huge files on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSquirrelDisk doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineSquirrelDisk can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in SquirrelDisk without registration.
- Dark ModeSquirrelDisk supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightSquirrelDisk consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableSquirrelDisk can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No TrackingSquirrelDisk will not track you or use your personal data.
Filelight is an application to visualize the disk usage on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.Suggest and vote on features
RidNacs is a very fast disk space usage analyzer for Microsoft Windows. It scans your local drives, network drives or single directories and produces a tree view with a percentage bar chart column. This gives the user a quick and easy way to identify the largest directories and...Suggest and vote on features
This tool uses a sunburst chart to display the usage of your hard disk or other media. The chart shows all major files and folders from all directory levels at once.Suggest and vote on features
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 2.13, released in July 2012, is fully working and can be still downloaded from the official website.
SpaceMonger is a treemapping tool for hard disks and file systems.
Scan, map and manage PC, network and cloud storage
Copy, move and delete files to free up storage space Locate large files and folders quickly with Treemap visuals Find files by size, type and.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableSpaceMonger can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Suggest and vote on features
Space Radar FeaturesDiscontinued
The last release (version 5) is from September 2017.
FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of diverse reports, FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives, like SequoiaView.
Xinorbis is a completely FREE, powerful Windows-based data storage analyser for single users or network administrators. Provides an instant visual display of the contents of a hard disk, single or multiple directories. Output reports to XML, CSV, HTML or plain ASCII.