WeTransfer Alternatives for Windows Phone
WeTransfer is not available for Windows Phone but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Windows Phone alternative is Send Anywhere, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to WeTransfer and six of them are available for Windows Phone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows Phone alternatives to WeTransfer are Feem (Freemium), Share me Files (Free), Sharefile (Paid) and SmartIO (Freemium).
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- Easily and quickly send your files to other users without any registration. Just upload file and send a link or key to recipient, that's all, you can do it simply in one click.
- ShareFile by Citrix allows you to create a custom-branded, password-protected space where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely.
- SmartIO is a content management solution that allows you to transfer, recover and back up content to and from smartphones and tablets.
- Qiata is a server-based web solution to easily transfer any large files encrypted. The transfer is encrypted, traceable and performed on the basis of the “four eye principle”.