Open Source WebDrive AlternativesCloud Storage Services and other similar apps like WebDrive
Rclone ("rsync for cloud storage") is a command-line program to sync files and directories to and from different cloud storage providers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Rclone is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to WebDrive.
- - Rclone is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to WebDrive.
- Command line interfaceRclone either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- LightweightRclone consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- End-to-End EncryptionRclone has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Multiple Account supportRclone support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- PortableRclone can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Encrypted BackupRclone uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Rclone without registration.
- Incremental BackupRclone supports incremental backups (only back up the changed or new-added data since the last backup).
Round Sync helps you to manage your files, everywhere you go, on your local device or on most cloud providers.Suggest and vote on features
Round Sync Features
SSHFS allows you to mount a remote filesystem using SFTP. Most SSH servers support and enable this SFTP access by default, so SSHFS is very simple to use - there's nothing to do on the server-side.Suggest and vote on features
RCX helps you to manage your files, everywhere you go, on your local device or on most cloud providers.Suggest and vote on features
WinFsp, Windows File System Proxy, is a set of software components for Windows computers that allows the creation of user mode file systems. In this sense it is similar to FUSE (Filesystem in Userspace), which provides the same functionality on UNIX-like computers.
FUSE filesystem for Google Drive google-drive-ocamlfuse is a FUSE-based file system backed by Google Drive, written in OCaml. It lets you mount your Google Drive on Linux.Suggest and vote on features
win-sshfs is a SSH(SFTP) filesystem made using Dokan and SSH.NET library that allows you to mount remote computers via SFTP protocol like windows network drives. You may also need to acquire Dokan DLL from: .Discontinued
The project is currently on hiatus and probably will not have new releases till the end of the year.
JuiceFS helps you to mount any S3-like object storage to a local folder and access on different cross-platform and cross-region hosts at the same time.Suggest and vote on features
Backer is a visual front end to the rsync command. It allows the user to select multiple folders and back them up to multiple locations. It stores your backup settings for you so that all your backups can be run easily using a single button click.Suggest and vote on features
jdrivesync is a simple command line tool that synchronizes a local file system structure to your Google Drive (and back).jdrivesync has no features, suggest some!