At Yahoo! Finance, you get free stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, message boards, and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
- - Yahoo! Finance is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to WealthLift.
- - Yahoo! Finance is the most popular free alternative to WealthLift.
Yahoo! Finance Features
Google Finance offers a broad range of information about stocks, mutual funds, public and private companies. In addition, Google Finance offers interactive charts, news and fundamental data.
Betterment puts a personal investment account in your hands by blending the simplicity of an online bank account with the higher long-term returns associated with investing in stocks and bonds.
- - Betterment is the most popular commercial alternative to WealthLift.
Stock information and investing advice from The Motley Fool.
App features include:
- Top stories in financial news
- Sector coverage on Financials, Technology, Energy, Healthcare, Consumer Services, Media & Industrials
- Ticker search
- Motley Fool Money and Market Foolery.
The Motley Fool Features
Unifimoney is a single mobile app that incorporates a high-interest checking account, credit card and Robo investment platform. Users are able to effortless model best practices in personal financial management. Maximizing short term passive income and long term growth.
News, tweets, company filings, prices, research, and analytics from 5000+ sources on 300k stocks, indices, commodities, bonds, locations, sectors, people, cryptos, organisations, and other topics and asset classes
Vuru is a free web service for stock analysis and portfolio tracking. It includes comprehensive tools that provide the most information for analyzing your stock and provide you with the most accurate and helpful stock trading advice.
XchangeWiser is time saver for investors, calculates risks, book value, market value, volatility, races many AI predictive algorithms and suggests you best move for daily trading AI use deep science for your profit
- - XchangeWiser is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to WealthLift.
Investing.com is a financial markets platform (website & android/iOS app) providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 250 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions.
Terminal stock ticker with live updates and position tracking.
- - ticker is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to WealthLift.