- Nolt is a platform that enables anyone to collect crowdsourced feedback from customers, employees, friends or any group that can provide the feedback you need.
- Make it easy for customers to give you feedback, right from inside your website, so you can gain valuable insights to improve your product.
- The easiest way to manage user feedback. Public roadmap, feedback boards, changelog, and powerful integrations in one, simple package.
- Canny is a simple way for your team to collect and manage user feedback. Keep track of what your users want so you can inform what you build.
- The feedback tracker for building better features.
- Gripeless is an all-in-one solution for collecting, storing and managing complaints.
Designed for the web, it aims to make the complaint submission process as smooth as possible.
The more complaints get resolved - the better the product.
- Pastel is the easiest, and fastest way for web designers, developers, and agencies to collect feedback on the websites they're building.
- Suggested is a feature request tracking tool, designed to make it easy for your customers to submit new ideas. It simplifies the process of managing all feedback in one place.