VOCALOID Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to VOCALOID for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is UTAU, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 10 alternatives to VOCALOID and seven of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to VOCALOID are Synthesizer V (Paid), Emvoice (Paid), DeepVocal (Free) and Alter/Ego (Free).
- UTAU or Vocal Synthesizer Tool UTAU is a voice-synthesis software developed by Ameya/Ayame and made for the Windows operating system. View 10 alternatives to UTAU
its the free version of vocaloid.It's similar enough as to be easy-ish to get into when you have experience with vocal synths and you can make your own voicebanks! You do need a different program (e.g. FL Studio) to create decent USTsBecause the voicebanks have *gasp* emotion
- Synthesizer V is a vocal synthesizer developed by Kanru Hua, aiming for "artistic perfection of artificial voices". View 8 alternatives to Synthesizer V
It's good and easy to use, go for utau if you can thoVery easy to just put in notes and lyrics, the arpasing vocabulary is easy to understand. And it's new! I hope more voicebanks will become available, though..i personally think it can be more realistic
- We're building a Text-to-Voice engine that can sing and speak expressively. We're giving music producers access to the only virtual instrument they lack: the human voice. View 9 alternatives to EmvoiceNo screenshots yet
Extremely good documentation for anyone just starting out. Easy to download and install, and super simple.
- Alter/Ego is based on the award winning technology featured in chipspeech but instead of targeting Vintage voice technology, it focuses on more ‘modern’ (1990+) singing synthesis... View 8 alternatives to Alter/Ego
Alter/Ego is great. its sad that you need a midi keyboard though. you can add english or japanese lyrics or use the sounds (like for duh something like D uH)
- Cadencii is a program that allows cross-importation of vocal MIDI, VSQ, UST, and VSQX files. It supports both UTAU and Vocaloid voice banks. View 4 alternatives to Cadencii
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 3.4.1, released in August 2011, can be still downloaded from the official website.
guys it never said it can synthesizeCadencii can synthesize. Its just hard to get it to.Not written in the description that it can synthetise vocal, just it's compatible with Vocaloid voice banks.
- Free • Open Source