VMware Workstation Pro Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to VMware Workstation Pro for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is VirtualBox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to VMware Workstation Pro and 19 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to VMware Workstation Pro are QEMU (Free, Open Source), Portable Virtualbox (Free, Open Source), Microsoft Hyper-V Server (Paid) and Windows Sandbox (Free).
- VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use.
- QEMU (short for "Quick EMUlator") is a free and open-source hosted hypervisor that performs hardware virtualization.
- Portable-VirtualBox is a free and open source software tool that lets you run any operating system from a usb stick without separate installation. It unpacks and adjusts the paths and configuration of VirtualBox so it will run portably.
- Microsoft® Hyper-V™ Server 2008 R2 is a stand-alone product that provides a reliable and optimized virtualization solution enabling organizations to improve server...
- a new lightweight desktop environment tailored for safely running applications in isolation.
- Bochs is a highly portable open source IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++, that runs on most popular platforms.
- Qemu Simple Boot lets you to Boot ISO images without having to burn them to disc first , it is is a portable freeware virtualization tool
- Just a Portable VirtualBox Pack.
- ASG-Remote Desktop is the indispensable tool for administrative access to remote computers.