Sighthound Video Alternatives for Linux
Sighthound Video is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is motionEyeOS, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Sighthound Video and six of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Sighthound Video are ZoneMinder (Free, Open Source), MotionEye (Free, Open Source), Motion (Free, Open Source) and Kerberos.IO (Freemium, Open Source).
- motionEyeOS is a Linux distribution that turns a single-board computer into a video surveillance system.
- Free and open source closed circuit camera suite for premises security for home and business.
- motionEye is a web frontend for the motion daemon, written in Python.
- Motion is a program that monitors the video signal from one or more cameras and is able to detect if a significant part of the picture has changed; in other words, it can detect...
- Kerberos.io is a low-budget video surveillance solution, that uses computer vision algorithms to detect changes, and that can trigger other devices.
- Next-generation open-platform video management software (VMS) support for over 6000 models of IP devices.