Open Source VideoPad Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to VideoPad for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Animation Desk, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to VideoPad and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to VideoPad are Kdenlive (Free, Open Source), OpenShot (Free, Open Source), Shotcut (Free, Open Source) and Avidemux (Free, Open Source).
- Kdenlive is a non linear video editor. It is based on the MLT framework and accepts many audio and video formats, allows you to add effects, transitions and render into the format of your choice.
- We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform, non-linear video editor.
- Free and simple video editor that supports a variety of file types and automated tasks.
- Olive is a free non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- non-linear video editor targeted for home video editing.
- AVI-Mux GUI is an application that allows to combine several video, audio or subtitle files into one file, with out without size restriction, allowing to configure properties of...