Free Video Joiner Alternatives
The most popular alternative is MKVToolnix, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to Video Joiner so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Video Joiner alternatives are VidCutter (Free, Open Source), MP4Tools (Free, Open Source), Timbre (Freemium) and CyberLink ActionDirector (Freemium).
- MKVToolnix is a set of tools to create, alter and inspect Matroska files under Linux, other Unices and Windows.
- A modern, simple to use, constantly evolving and hella fast MEDIA CUTTER + JOINER w/ frame-accurate SmartCut technology.
- MP4Tools is a collection of cross-platform free tools to manipulate MP4 files. It contains following applications:
- Timbre is a critically acclaimed app for editing audio and video files. It allows you to cut, join and convert audio or video files.
- ActionDirector takes raw footage and turns it into an action-packed highlight reel of excitement, ready to share.
- Gihosoft Free Video Joiner, is a video joiner software, also called as a video merger or a video combiner. It can be used to join several MP4, MKV, AVI or MOV videos to a big one at a fast speed.
- Free Easy Video Joiner is created to help you join, merge or combine multiple video clips like AVI, DivX, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPEG, WMV, ASF, etc.
- MediaJoin is a free program for combining your Video/Audio clips into one file. This simple, no frills program makes it easy for anyone to combine their clips.
- Andy's FLV Joiner is a very simple Flash Video flv file joiner. No recoding of the file, no quality loss, able to handle VBR files without audio sync problems.