Verisign Public DNS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is 22.214.171.124, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to Verisign Public DNS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Verisign Public DNS alternatives are NextDNS (Freemium), OpenDNS (Freemium), Google Public DNS (Free) and Quad9 (Free).
- 126.96.36.199 from CloudFlare is the fast and private way to browse the Internet. It is a public DNS resolver, but unlike most DNS resolvers, 1.1.1.
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices.
Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic.
Protect your privacy and bypass censorship.
Shield your kids from adult content.
- OpenDNS is the leading provider of security and infrastructure services that make the Internet safer through integrated Web content filtering, anti-phishing and DNS.
- Google Public DNS is a free, global Domain Name System (DNS) resolution service, that you can use as an alternative to your current DNS provider.
- Quad9 is a free, recursive, anycast DNS platform that provides end users robust security protections, high-performance, and privacy.
- Public anycast no-log DNS resolver that supports plaintext DNS, DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS.
- SafeDNS provides sophisticated cloud-based and software solutions for web content filtering which increase users' safety online by blocking botnets, malware and phishing resources, filter out most advertising and content users consider inappropriate.
- Comodo Secure DNS is a domain name resolution service that resolves your DNS requests through Comodo worldwide network of redundant DNS servers.
- CleanBrowsing is a family and kid-safe way to browse the web without surprises. It Automatically blocks adult content, while still allowing Google, Youtube, Bing and the core of the web to load safely. Easy setup in 5 minutes with nothing to install.
- An alternate free recursive DNS provider that does not log, filter, or hijack (redirect NXDOMAIN responses).