Open Source UrhoSharp Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Godot Engine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 28 alternatives to UrhoSharp so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting UrhoSharp alternatives are Wick Editor (Free, Open Source), ENIGMA - LateralGM (Free, Open Source), Duality (Free, Open Source) and MonoGame (Free, Open Source).
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- A free and open-source tool for creating games, animations and everything in-between!.
- ENIGMA, the Extensible Non-Interpreted Game Maker Augmentation, is an open source cross-platform game development environment derived from that of the popular software...
- Duality is a modular 2D game engine / editor combo, written entirely in C# and built on top of an OpenGL backend.
- One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with 1000's of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms.
- The definitive free cross-platform mobile engine to unleash your games using C#. We appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned. #iOS #Android #WindowsPhone #Windows8.
- Libgdx is a Java game development framework that provides a unified API that works across all supported platforms.
- Whitestorm.js is a framework for 3D web apps built with Three.js technology. It implements a core for fast development of a 3D scene with physics.
- melonJS is an open source HTML5 game engine that empowers developers and designers to focus on content.