Free UrhoSharp Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Godot Engine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 28 alternatives to UrhoSharp so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting UrhoSharp alternatives are Unity (Free Personal), Wick Editor (Free, Open Source), CRYENGINE (Free Personal) and ENIGMA - LateralGM (Free, Open Source).
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- Unity is a multi-platform game development tool, designed from the start to ease creation.
- A free and open-source tool for creating games, animations and everything in-between!.
- The most powerful game development platform is now available to everyone. Full engine source code. All features. No royalties. No obligations. No license fee.
- ENIGMA, the Extensible Non-Interpreted Game Maker Augmentation, is an open source cross-platform game development environment derived from that of the popular software...
- Duality is a modular 2D game engine / editor combo, written entirely in C# and built on top of an OpenGL backend.
- One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with 1000's of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms.
- The definitive free cross-platform mobile engine to unleash your games using C#. We appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned. #iOS #Android #WindowsPhone #Windows8.
- Libgdx is a Java game development framework that provides a unified API that works across all supported platforms.
- Amazon Lumberyard is a free AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS and Twitch – with full source.