Free Universum - Diary, Journal, Notes Alternatives
The most popular alternative is RedNotebook, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Universum - Diary, Journal, Notes so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Universum - Diary, Journal, Notes alternatives are Daylio (Freemium), Day One (Freemium), Journee (Free, Open Source) and AllMyNotes Organizer (Freemium).
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts.
- Keep a free private diary and capture your day without writing down a single line!.
- A simple journal application for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- A simplified, RedNotebook-type journal/diary app. With a focus on minimal design and a distraction free writing environment. Makes a folder full of dated text files that are easy to access even without the journal program.
- AllMyNotes Organizer is a multi-functional hierarchical information manager for Windows. Store all your Notes in virtual folders in one file!
- Diaro is designed to record your activities, daily events, appointments, experiences, thoughts, secrets and ideas throughout the day and sync data across all your devices. It is the easiest and most secure way to keep a diary. .
- Lifeograph is an off-line and private journal and note taking application.
- KeepNote: note-taking and organization. KeepNote is a note taking application that works on Windows, Linux, and MacOS X. With KeepNote, you can store your class notes, TODO
- OurDays is an elegant journal with well-design interface. You can keep your daily activities, feeling, and ideas by photos, voice recordings, texts, locations, and tags.
- Diarly lets you securely keep a diary. A distraction-free interface packed with advanced features makes daily journaling a simple and enjoyable experience.